As a federal contractor, it is important to understand all the factors that inform compensation decisions at your company, ensure that they are nondiscriminatory, and that they are applied uniformly. These may include factors such as:
- Time with the company
- Length of time in current job title
- Related skills and experience
- Education, licenses, and certifications
- Grade or pay level
- Scope of assignment in job title compared to others in the same title
Given the increased compensation enforcement by OFCCP, now is the time to conduct an evaluation of your compensation practices if you haven't done so recently.
Using OFCCP's current compensation guidelines and audit trends, Dyas HRD will conduct a compensation analysis of your employee pay data, interpret the results, and provide guidance to help you maintain compliance.
Dyas HRD also prepares compensation data in the current OFCCP format to submit for Agency compliance reviews.
Technical Requirements Assistance
Dyas HRD also provides the following services:
- Subcontractor notification letters
- EEO Tag Lines
- Posting requirements
- EEO policy statements
- VETS-4212 Report
- EEO-1 Reports
- Voluntary self-identification form for race and gender
- Voluntary self-identification form for veterans and persons with disabilities