What type of information is requested in the current OFCCP scheduling letter?
The Scheduling Letter is a formal request for the written Affirmative Action Plan(s), which is stated in the cover letter submitted by the Department of Labor, Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs, and 11 items are contained in the itemized listing. The following information should be submitted:
1. Narrative for Females and Minorities
2. Narrative for Covered Veterans and Disabled
3. Workforce Analysis or Organizational Unit
4. Job Group Analysis
5. Incumbency vs. Availability
6. Placement Goals
7. Goal Attainment *
8. Collective Bargaining Agreement, if applicable
9. EEO-1 reports for the past three years
10. Applicant, hire, promotion and termination counts for plan period *
11. Compensation information
*If the contractor is six months or more into the current Affirmative Action Plan (AAP) at the time of receiving the scheduling letter, additional reports reflecting at least six months into the new AAP plan period are requested.